Your First Day
Training time for rotations at Tripler Army Medical Center (TAMC) is limited; therefore, the TAMC Graduate Medical Education Office strives to make inprocessing as smoothly and timely as possible.
Report to the Student Coordinator, Graduate Medical Education Office (9th Floor, A-Wing, Room 9A 008A) for inprocessing. Inprocessing for all students is on Monday at 0700 (7:00 A.M.). If Monday falls on a Federal holiday then inprocessing will take place on Tuesday. The TAMC Student Coordinator will explain the inprocessing procedures to you.
Military students (HPSP and USHUS) are required to wear appropriate military uniform (either Class B or ACU) when inprocessing as well when out-processing.
Bring the following documents with you.
- A valid Basic Life Support (BLS) card.
- A copy of your immunization records confirming health requirements have been met.
- Verification of HIPAA training (online training or documentation from school).
- If getting network/computer access, please make sure that you have the following documentation with you and that you have.
- IA/Cyber examination certificate;
- TAMC Form 835, Acceptable Use Policy; and
- Standard Form 85P, Questionnaire for Public Trust Position. This form is required by all civilian students requiring network/computer access.
- Copy of TDY orders for HPSP and USUHS students.