Your First Day
Training time for rotations at TAMC is limited; therefore, the TAMC Graduate Medical Education Office strives to make inprocessing as smoothly and timely as possible.
Report to the Graduate Medical Education Office (9th Floor, A-Wing, Room 9A008A) for inprocessing. Inprocessing for all students is on Monday at 7:00 a.m (0700). If Monday falls on a Federal holiday then inprocessing will take place on Tuesday. The TAMC Student Coordinator will explain the inprocessing procedures to you.
Military students (HPSP and USHUS) are required to wear appropriate military uniform (either Class B or ACU) when inprocessing as well when out-processing.
Bring the following documents with you.
- A Government-issued picture identification (ID), copy of your military orders if you are active duty military or training confirmation letter, or copy of your clerkship approval email when you report to TAMC.
- These must be presented to the security officers at the TAMC main gate so that they will let you proceed onto the installation.
- If you have a rental car ensure that you have a copy of your rental agreement readily available as well.
- A valid Basic Life Support (BLS) card. Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) card is not acceptable.
- A copy of your immunization records confirming health requirements have been met. These documents will be reviewed by the TAMC Occupational Health Office.
- HIPAA training certificate.
- Department of the Army (DA) or Department of Defense (DoD) CyberAwareness training certificate.
- Standard Form 85P, for civilians requiring computer access (if applicable).
Point of Contact for inprocessing.
- Student Coordinator.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: (808) 433-6992
- FAX: (808) 433-1559