TAMC Medical Library
Civilian trainees may use the medical library but cannot borrow books.
Students have access to the library during regular working hours which are Monday to Friday, from 8:00 A.M. to 4:30 P.M.
- After hour access, borrowing of books, interlibrary loan services, and librarian-generated literature searches are privileges that are not ex-tended to civilian students.
- If civilian students require these services, students must use the library resources at their respective universities.
Library privileges include regular hour access to:
- The library for research purposes.
- Use of the CD-ROM network for literature searches.
- Copy machines for copying reference materials.
- Copy machine use is free but restricted to single copies of Medical Library reference materials.
- The machines are not to be used for copying outside materials, for making multiple copies of class work, student notes, or personal items.
- These privileges cease when the trainee’s rotation at Tripler ends.