TAMC Medical Library
- Majority of all medical students are issued a common access card (CAC) when they come to Tripler, and therefore have access to all the Medical Library resources whenever they are in the building.
- All civilian and military medical students must clear the Medical Library when their clerkship at Tripler is over.
Military medical students
- May borrow print books.
- All borrowed materials are expected to be returned before the student leaves Tripler.
- Students also may request literature searches and interlibrary loan services.
Civilian medical students
- May use the medical library but cannot borrow print books.
- Are expected to utilize the service of their medical school library or resource center for any additional library services they may need.