ACCESS TO CARE External Link, Opens in New Window

making appointments

maps + parking

requesting medical records

remote access request by providers

about TAMC

media contact

disaster preparedness (ready army)



u.s. army health clinic-schofield barracks

warrior ohana medical home

warrior transition battalion

rhc-p leaders and organization

leaders and organization


reserve affairs

troop command

training and education

gme and clerkships



referral guidelines

contact us


TAMC on Facebook TAMC Photos on Zenfolio
TAMC on Twitter TAMC Videos on Vimeo


Performance Triad 26 Week Health Challenge

Tripler Guide 2015
Tripler Guide 2015

CLICK HERE for Pharmacy Information and Online Refills

Frequently Called Numbers

Emergency Room (Tripler) 808-433-3710
Urgent Care (Schofield Barracks) 808-433-8850
Ambulance 808-433-5700
Hearing Impaired Line 808-433-5767
Information Desk/General Inquiries 808-433-6661
Customer Relations 808-433-6336
Patient/Clinic Info 808-433-2778 x11
Medical Records 808-433-2526

Looking for the phone number to another military agency or office? The government operator, 808-449-7110, can direct you to any office on any military installation in Hawaii.

Giving Gifts

If you are interested in contributing to Army Medicine in Hawaii, to include the Warrior Transition Battalion, please call the Hawaii Regional Army Medicine Gift Manager at 808-433-6615.

For more information, please visit the Army's website on the Gift Program at

Media Queries

Media please call 808-433-2809 Monday to Friday 6 a.m – 2 p.m.

After hours and weekends if office phone cannot be reached, please call our Media Phone at 808-777-7475.

Email queries to:

Soldier Tracker

Trying to track down a Soldier? If you have a social security number, you can find information about Soldiers online at

While this is a free search, it does not help you locate a retiree, but it can tell you whether the Soldier IS active duty or not.

If more information is needed such as current duty station or location, you can contact the Commander Soldier's Records Data Center (SRDC) by phone or mail and they will help you locate individuals on active duty only, not retirees. There is a small fee of $3.50 for businesses to use this service.

The check or money order must be made out to the U.S. Treasury. It is not refundable. The address is:

Commander Soldier's Records Data Center (SRDC)
8899 East 56th Street
Indianapolis, IN 46249-5301
Phone: 1-866-771-6357

Each branch of the service offers a locator service. The contact information for each branch can be found online at

Back to Top