Specialty Clinic Referral Guidelines - Concussion Clinic
Specializing in the diagnosis and care of TBI/Concussion patients to including consultation to other ancillary rehabilitation specialties
- Contact: Dr. Gregory Johnson
Clinic Phone: (808) 433-6405
Fax: (808) 433-3031
- Patients Served: All DEERS eligible DoD Beneficiaries to include Active Duty, Dependents, retirees, AD, and VA beneficiaries.
- Requirements for Concussion Clinic:
- A referral listing history of head injury resulting in loss of or alteration of consciousness and persistent symptoms such as headache, fatigue, difficulty concentrating, memory problems, confusion, loss of balance, vertigo, dizziness, tinnitus, loss of hearing, sleep disturbances, visual changes, photo- or phonophobia, mood changes, anger, or irritability.
- If Air Evac Patient, a completed Patient Movement Record, including patient information and PCP information
- Instructions for overseas patients with appointments:
- Must complete Neuropsychology appointments at Tripler prior to Concussion clinic appointment
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to appointment in order to complete check-in form and nurse interview