Specialty Clinic Referral Guidelines - Neurosurgery Clinic
Specializing in brain and nervous system disorders with a potential for surgical intervention
- Contact: MAJ Robert P. Bejnarowicz, M.D., USA, Chief
Clinic: (808) 433-2778 x 463
Fax: (808) 433-7078
- Patients Served: All DEERS eligible DoD Beneficiaries, with priority to Active Duty, VA as space allows, all Ages. Patients will also be prioritized based on urgency of the clinical condition.
- Requirements to See Neurosurgery:
- A referral from the Primary Care Provider
- A recent MRI scan (<90 days)
- All films/disks need to be mailed to the clinic prior to the appointment or hand carried to the clinic
- Arrive 15 minutes early to allow for review of hand carried disks/films
- A completed Neurosurgery questionnaire including all active medications
- If Air Evac Patient, a completed Patient Movement Record, including patient information and PCP information
- If patient has co morbidities, a preoperative medical and dental clearance needs to be done prior to the neurosurgical consult
- Questionnaire on next page, print, complete, and fax to the clinic.