DoD Employee Injury Information
If you are a DA/DoD civilian employee of Tripler Army Medical Center, you are eligible for treatment at the Occupational Health Clinic when you are injured at work.
The Occupational Health Clinic staff specialize in the treatment of injured workers. Diagnostic tests and treatment are provided at Tripler AMC at no cost to you.
Monday through Friday 8:00am - 3:30pm
For additional information, select one of the following links:
- TAMC Occupational Health Clinic brochure
- Instructions for Injured Employees (CA-11)
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities When Injured at Work
- Checklist for Supervisors and Injured Employees
- How to file a claim electronically
- ACS Information for Medical Providers