|Refractive Surgery Briefing Dates for 2014
|January 10, 2014||May 2, 2014||September 19, 2014|
|January 24, 2014||May 16, 2014|
|May 30, 2014|
|February 7, 2014||June 6, 2014||October 3, 2014|
|February 21, 2014||June 27, 2014||October 17, 2014|
|October 31, 2014|
|March 7, 2014||July 11, 2014||November 14, 2014|
|March 21, 2014||July 25, 2014|
|April 4, 2014||August 8, 2014||December 12, 2014|
|August 22, 2014|
* All briefing dates are tentative. Please call (808) 433-3089 to confirm the schedule prior to attending.
- Briefings are held on Fridays in the Kyser Auditorium at Tripler Army Medical Center in Honolulu, HI. The auditorium is located inside the Oceanside main entrance to the hospital.
- Check in time is at 11 a.m.-- the briefing typically lasts until 1 p.m.
- Please view the Refractive Surgery Briefing PowerPoint prior to briefing
- Patients must bring their completed Oahu Refractive Packet, along with a copy of an eye exam or prescription (greater than 12 months old), to the briefing. USAF personnel must also bring their USAF-RS Registry Approval Letter.
- Patients are to report in uniform. Family members are allowed, but seating may be limited to active duty. Active duty will have first priority for seating.
**Service members deploying within the next year - please note that you are considered non-deployable for 1-3 months after refractive surgery.
Tripler Refractive Surgery Center:
TAMC Optometry is located in wing 4G, Mountainside, Tripler Army Medical Center
Schofield & TAMC Optometry appointments is 808-433-8460.
(SB Optometry is located on the 2nd floor of the medical clinic on Schofield Barracks)
Hickam Optometry: 808-448-6160
KBay Optometry: 808-257-2131x325
Makalapa Optometry: 808-473-1880x347