The Department of Behavioral Health maintains APA-accredited training programs in graduate and post-graduate psychology education.
Read links below for more information.
- Pre-doctoral Clinical Psychology Practicum Program
- Clinical Psychology Internship Program
- Post-Doctoral Clinical Child, Clinical Health, and Clinical Neuropsychology Fellowship Training Programs
- Post-Doctoral Clinical Psychology Residence Program
- Post-Doctoral Fellowship Application Procedure
- Post-Doctoral Fellowship New 7 Year Accreditation
- Distinguished Speaker Series Workshop presented by Yossef Ben-Porath, PhD, on MMPI-2-RF, Intermediate Level. - August 21, 2015