The Department of Behavioral Health maintains APA-accredited training programs in graduate and post-graduate psychology education.
Read links below for more information.
- Clinical Psychology Practicum Program
- Clinical Psychology Internship Program
- Post-Doctoral Clinical Child, Clinical Health, and Clinical Neuropsychology Fellowship Training Programs
- Post-Doctoral Clinical Psychology Residency Program
- Post-Doctoral Fellowship Application Procedure
- Dr. Gerald Koocher TAMC DBH Distinguished Speaker Series-Current Topics in Ethics for Behavioral Health Professionals