Using TIES Website
Browser requirements: Netscape version 4.0 or better or Internet Explorer version 4.0 or better. 128 bit encryption version required. Note, you are responsible for setting up your own personal computer.
2a. Click NEXT
2b. Click NEXT
2c. Select “Accept this certificate for this session” OR “Accept this certificate forever (until it expires). Then Click NEXT.
2d. Click NEXT
2e. Click FINISH
2a. Click YES.
3. Read the Attention! DOD Computer banner then Click OK
4. Enter DOMAIN\USERNAME and Password. Then click OK Be advised that password is case-sensitive.
NOTE: If you have never used your username
and password before, you may be prompted with the Internet Service Manager to
change it. Follow the instructions
attached at the end of this document.
5. Read the Remote Access Agreement, then click I Agree.
6. Select EXCHANGE MAIL 2003. This is for TAMC staff only.
7. You will be connected to the Outlook Web Access 2003 server and will be prompted to login again. Enter DOMAIN\USERNAME and Password again and click OK. Be advised that password is case-sensitive.
8. When you are done, click on logoff (upper right corner) and close this browser.
For first time users or users whose account have expired, you should see a special Internet Service Manager page after clicking on OK for this page.
It looks like this:
Be advised that your password must be 10 characters in length and requires at least TWO of each of the criteria below:
· English upper case letters A, B, C, ... Z
· English lower case letters a, b, c, ... z
· Westernized Arabic numerals 0, 1, 2, ... 9
· Non-alphanumeric ("special characters") such as punctuation symbols
You should see this next if you password was updated correctly.
Now go to https://ties.tamc.amedd.army.mil again and logon normally with your new password.